Sunday, July 31, 2011

i am the earring queen.

hi friends!
























these are my favorite earrings- bought at a walmart in topeka, kansas for $5.99.

And then! two weeks back I saw the same earrings in GOLD! at target! not ugly gold but funky-bollywood-gold and I loved them! but I had already spent too much money on earrings that week, and at that very moment had 2 pairs in hand to take to the register!

so i put them back. the minute i left the store, i knew i made a grave earring mistake.

so, the next day, i went back. and they were GONE! My earrings! oh, i mourned those earrings!!

i guess it wasn't meant to be.

{but there are two more Targets in the area. how silly would it be to check out those stores?
 don't answer that.}

Have you ever made a grave earring/shopping mistake?

and in other news, yesterday's post was the most I have ever blogged in one month!!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

1. You are so stinkin' cute.
2. GO TO THE OTHER TARGETS. I do this all the time. Um..er...
3. I have two holes in each ear, but I can only get earrings through 3. So I never, ever wear earrings. What do you think I should do?
4. It's late. I can't think of any shopping mistakes. There are plenty, I'm sure.
5. Yay! Keep blogging!