Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Did I mention I love summer?

Hai friends!!

Aren't you loving summer?! Don't you tell me it's not officially summer yet! My kids are out of school and so-it's summer!!!! 


Mason is with his dad until Sunday. :(
Theo is still sleeping. It's 9:42am here. BIG DEAL, right?!
Will is watching Star Wars and shaping playdough creations.
And I am surfing the web! {hey! I SAID it was summer! gah!} :)

I spent 10 minutes trying to convince Will it is time to go potty ON the ACTUAL potty.
He refuses. Remember that whole post I wrote like I knew what I was talking about?! Yeah...Will blows all of that out of the water. And, no, I don't need any tips. He will go when he is ready and apparently he is not ready at 3 years, 2 months old. Siiighhhh.

Anyway, we plan to hit Starbucks, the park and the store in that order. But not before I feed these kids a real breakfast {we snack a lot}, and get us all dressed!

Also? Won't you join me as I participate in this challenge?


I hope wherever you are, whatever you are doing, you enjoy this day! Life is short. So have some fun! {telling this to my OCD, bipolar, self as well!}

                                                    just because. You are welcome. :)

5 comments:

adriana | AGP said...

So cute, Cole! :)

Dawn said...

Summer is difficult in some ways. I kind of like the structure of school days, personally.

The twinnies are not the least interested in going on the potty - except with their clothes on, putting their babies in the potty chair, using up all of the Kleenex and t.p., pretending to go! They are 3 years and FOUR months! Times 2! Yikes!!

Stacia said...

Sounds like your summer is off to a good start (minus missing Mason, of course.) 9:42?! That's amazing.

Love the picture! Charlotte has a similar one (but the eyes are closed) and actually wears it to bed. Kills me. She's five!

ck said...

Hehehe, I love it how *just* when I think I have parenting figured out, one of my little darlings will feel the need to offer a rebuttal . ;-) Enjoy your summer! (I am already counting down the days until fall and non-100 degree temps...)

Anonymous said...

I heart your blogs, you make me smile, you make me laugh, and most of all you make me love....you Aunt Angela.