Thursday, June 23, 2011

we were never meant to do life on our own.

This weekend I am going up to the mountains to hang with my best girls (minus one)! There will be campfires, smores {of the vegetarian kind, for me, thank you}, funny stories, adventures, peeing outside {eek!} and sooo much more!

Oh, and laughing. Lots of laughing with these girls. Always.

Minus the blonde on the bottom left {who is quite a riot herself}, these five girls and I have been besties since high school or before! 


I don't know what I am trying to explain, do YOU?!

And my beautiful Jessi{far right} is getting married in a week!! This weekend is her bachelorette party! 

Thank God for these girls who have stood by me through some pretty rough times in my life. These girls of mine have had love enough for me to say the things I didn't want to hear but needed to, to hold my hand through death, life, love and MUCH pain, to make me laugh when I want to cry, and to always, always have a listening ear. 

God bless friendship. 
{and my Matty who will be home with five kids all weekend}

ps: Watch out mountains....here we come!!

1 comment:

Decorating My Soul said...

Love that! I miss those people in my life, you are very very lucky! :)