Monday, February 23, 2009

Update!

Ok, so fears relieved. 

I told the doctor about my concern at not feeling this little person move as much as my boys did in utero. 

He told me that it could also be due to my placenta attaching in a different location, so I would feel less at this stage of pregnancy. Plus, I was able to hear that sweet baby's heartbeat(153 bpm) and as he was trying to find the heartbeat, he/she was moving ALL over. I couldn't feel it but I could definitely hear it. It calmed me down.

I am getting more and more excited for our date of March 27th to find out the gender of our growing bean!

My boys are exhausted and napping- Mason on the couch, Will in his carseat. I am not moving them- I want them to stay asleep! We were gone all morning and I have dishes piled high, laundry piled even higher, and a plethora of other organizational tasks to get done. Wish me luck!!

No comments: