Monday, August 22, 2011

another one bites the dust.

goodbye summer. we loved every minute of you- the lazy ones, the adventurous ones, and even the excruciatingly hot ones!


        i have a 2nd grader! i do not feel old enough to have a 2nd grader!

totally in awe of his big brother!

the kid rejects pictures. but look! he wanted his own backpack, "just like mason." 

we are tired.

Did you know in 2nd grade, walking your kiddo into his actual classroom does not exist anymore? I did not. I totally showed some self-restraint because I wanted to walk my baby, AHEM-my 7 year old into his class! Sigh. 



"Bye Mom!" from Nicole Drysdale-Rickman on Vimeo.

and I already miss him.

1 comment:

Coe said...

As a 2nd grade teacher yes it is time to let your 2nd grader walk into the classroom by themselves. It is a step toward being independent. 2nd grade is the best age!