Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where There's A Will, There's A Way.

This little boy:


-started life out with the loudest screams I have ever heard from a baby.

-is a clone of his daddy, down to the mischievous twinkle in his eye- and I love it!

-went hungry for a good portion of his first two months, and I didn't know it. :(

-has surely made up for it over the past year.




-is about to become a big brother at 15 months old.

-loves every, single type of fruit but his FAVORITE is blueberries.

-has shown me that the heart can grow EVEN BIGGER to make room for more baby boy love.



-loves to climb stairs, open and close doors and dance by either
bouncing his body up and down or rocking side to side.

-still sleeps in Mama & Dada's room.

-melts my heart EVERY SINGLE DAY!

1 comment:

Kym said...

Love this post!! Can't believe you're almost done being pregnant again! Looking forward to seeing baby boy number 3!