Monday, November 28, 2011

it's a monday.

I have one sick kid on the couch, who started puking in the car. {Yay for empty cups left laying on the floor!}

I have one potty-training kid who stayed dry ALL DAY yesterday! And that includes one episode of I-am-going-to-scream-while-I-poop-because-it-is-surely-the-most-horrible-thing. Will has sat on the potty for a total of 35 minutes today and still no pee. I am thankful we made it to my school and back home with no accidents but now I am pumping fluids into him to get some out! Wish us luck!

My sweet two year old? He is not so sweet these days. He has a new love for biting, and hitting his brothers with lightsabers. We're working on it. Good thing he is chubby-faced and adorable!

School is wrapping up in about a week and a half, and I am in full writing papers/finishing projects mode. I am sooooo ready for the break. Have I said that? Oh, I have? Well, I am.

Matt and I are also fighting colds, so it's been a bit exhausting around here. And Christmas...don't even get me started on Christmas, because well, I haven't started. I KNOW.

How about you, friends? Are you ready for Christmas, or just out of the holiday spirit this year??

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm in the spirit, just not for shoppi g. I'm singing in two musical presentations, which are both wonderful. One at church and also the Loveland Choral Society - try to make one at least, because it'll lift your spirits!

As for the PT words - Emma will sit down and go often, and other times, "It's not coming" Katie will not even try and she holds it in all day. This is not good, I know. As for #2 - no dice yet! So aggravating.

Nicoolmama said...

I will definitely try to come, Dawn!
Good luck with potty training the twins....I know the frustration!