Thursday, November 3, 2011

I love my baby boy.

Theo is quite likely the sweetest two year old you will ever meet. 
He was mellow in the womb, mellow as a baby and mellow now. He certainly has had a few tantrums and meltdowns but it's been NOTHING next to his brothers and their records. 

Theo and I are sidekicks. I am usually a) being asked to hold him OR b)  holding him, as evidenced in my last video.  He is a mama's boy through and through and would be content to lay in my arms all the day long. I am happy to oblige. 

At 2 years, almost 3 months, he is in love with books, milk, and well, me. I love to munch on his precious cheeks and you know what? His cheeks always taste like candy. Don't ask me how, the kid must just ooze sweetness. 
He has captured my heart and as crazy as it was to have two kids in 16 months, I am soooo glad we did!!

No comments: