Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rocking my baby and praising my God

I feel so much thankfulness today.

My baby (Theo) started vomiting Monday night and all through Tuesday. He is finally done with the puking but is now fevering and just wants his mama.

And you know what?

I get to just be his mama. I get to hold my baby exactly when he needs me. I get to rock him to sleep in the middle of the afternoon. While my heart is so sad that he is sick, I am so blessed.

BLESSED!

Blessed that I have my baby in my arms. Blessed that I have the opportunity to be a stay at home mom. Blessed that we have a home to live in. Blessed that we only have to deal with colds and flu. It could be worse, and it's not.

We have it so, SO good.

Thank you Lord for these blessings.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

We've been singing this at church lately - love it.

Love the whole post today - so glad you get to be there with Theo, and hope he's all better soon. So thankful he's not throwing up any more.