Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night

It's been kind of a nuttier Christmas than it usually is (Matt has been dealing with pain of passing kidney stones, babies are sickies with such raw, sad, little bottoms from all their sickness, and we are hosting things at our house this year) but, BUT 

it is Jesus's birthday! What an incredible day! So I will put all the other worries aside and find joy in the little things:
watching the joy on my children's faces as they open presents.
relishing this time I get with my kids, my love and my family.

This Mama gig He has bestowed upon me is a gift. A beautiful gift. How I treat and raise these gifts He entrusted to my care is an act of worship to He who created me and by worshipping the Lord in this way, I honor the sacrifice He gave for me. Eternal life. Pretty darn amazing.

My wish for all of you wonderful bloggy friends {and IRL friends} is that your day is amazing, wherever it may find you and that you will feel God's love all around you.

Merry, Merry Christmas!

No comments: