Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee is hosting a Giveaway for these cute aprons- one for you and one for a little. Head on over there and link up your answers to the Random Dozen questions below!
1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?
I am a grumpy mess! I alternate between wanting to be held by Matt and wanting to be far, far away from everybody and everything.
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?
WAHOO!! These are usually the most fun days with Mas- we make cookies and play games. I miss him being home during the week. Kindergarten has been more of an adjustment for me than him.
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve?
I wish I could sew! I would love to create sweaters/gloves/hats etc. It is on my to-accomplish list of 2010(which is coming soon to this blog near you!).
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?
I used to, until I had 2 babies in 16 months. Now I am doing well to keep my house clean, let alone decorated.
5. What song is on your mind today?
Replay by Iyaz- it's not really my style, but I LOVE it!
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?
Classic movies all the way! Best movie ever: Gigi! Go rent it, put it in your Netflix queue, whatev, just WATCH IT! ****Have tissues handy****
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside an argument with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.
With the exception of what my children need, I cannot put arguments aside. It drives me nuts. I want to finish it NOW. This is something I am working on.
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.)
Physically-his eyes and his smile. Personality wise- his passion for EVERYTHING he does and his humor. Matt can always make me laugh.
9. When was the last time your heart raced?
Today, when Matt came home. I am not even exaggerating. The man still does it to me every.day. I am blessed.
10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school?
Hmmmm....the only thing I remember is my mom always made Valentine's Day very special for my brother and I. She always gave us a really sentimental, unique gift and I couldn't WAIT to get to school to show my friends! I still try to do that for my kids- just something little that really represents a hobby/passion/talent/interest of theirs.
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer?
Forget the truffles and all that jazz. It's either Snickers or a Hershey's Cookies & Creme bar for me!
12. Red or pink?
Pink, baby! Pink.
You know you want to join in on all the Valentine's fun AND have a chance to win those ca-you-t aprons!!!
C'mon- click the button-and go answer them yourself!