Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's the little things...

It's all about the little things in life.

Like feeling deeply loved by your husband even though he is states away.

Like laying next to my sweet baby and spending 10 straight minutes watching his chest rise and fall.

Like having a quiet, peaceful night with just my sweet baby Will and I. (It's Mason's night to be at his dads.)

Like feeling just how incredibly blessed I am.

Like feeling so excited for the future, but finally learning to live in the present and appreciate what I have been given.

Like realizing just how much like my Mama I really am, and with that, realizing just how proud of me she would be-proud of the parts that are just like her and proud of the parts that are just like me.


It's absolutely all about the little things...

2 comments:

Kym said...

Awww...

I wish we lived closer too!!! I'm can't believe I'm almost half way there! We find out next week if its a boy or girl, bit our moms don't know that yet so we're keeping it quiet!

Mot Juste said...

pass some of that contentment thisa way