Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me Monday- Round 3





It's time once again, for Not Me Monday! Head over to MckMama's blog to see what other bloggers did not do this past week.



-I did not let Will drink orange juice out of his older brother's sippy cup just because it was on the floor of the living room, and he crawled(in record speed, I might add) over to it. No, Not Me! 

-I also was not somewhat proud that my 8 month old can drink out of a sippy cup.

-Speaking of 8 months old, I did not have to count and count again the months since Will's birth because I could not believe that my sweet baby is 4 months away from being 1 year old! No, Not Me!

-I did not try to help pass a Thanksgiving dish when I already had my hands full with the baby and I certainly did not drop lid of said dish on my mother in law's Rosenthal china set and break the plate. No, Not Me!

-After not breaking said plate, I certainly did not justify it by saying, "Well, that's the china set my husband will inherit, so really it's ours, so really it's ok." No, Not Me!

- I did not blow off friends, my sister and family member's phone calls because I am not feeling so sick that even talking on the phone feels like a huge task. No, Not Me!

-Because I did not feel sick this week, I certainly did not walk around in my bathrobe for 4 out of the 7 days this week. No, Not Me!



So...it's your turn. What did you not do this week?

No comments: