Wednesday, September 8, 2010

the thoughts before round two of schoolwork today...

Whew! I have lived a week in a day, people.

In the past 24 hours I have:

-broke down in tears in front of my in-laws
-quit my on-call status job
-have been truly amazed by the good in people(my mother and father in-law did 6-8 loads of laundry for me while they were here helping out with the babies, folded it, did my dishes AND put my kids to bed}
-have become determined to have my kids on a more consistent nap schedule
-cleaned, cooked{this means the microwave}, done schoolwork, taken care of little people, rinsed and repeated.
-never stopped believing, for one second, that God is here with me, in this tough time and I have felt his presence and He is what is getting me through this valley.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I haven't been over for awhile - I have gotten a lot of these feelings from FB, but I like it in a bit broader writing. I am sorry you're feeling so stressed. It's a roller coaster ride, isn't it?