UPDATED: CONTEST CLOSED! ONE PERSON ANSWERED CORRECTLY- WINNER ANNOUNCED BY SATURDAY EVENING!
A couple weeks ago, I was nominated for an award by one of my favorite blog writers, Miss Tracy! An award people! I was am SO excited, now I know I am officially a nerd. ;)
This is my award:
Anywhoo, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself and one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate up to seven "Creative Writers" who might have will thoroughly enjoy coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
SO HERE THEY ARE FRIENDS!! CAN YOU GUESS WHICH ONE IS THE TRUTH?
1. I ate a worm that was still alive.
2. I wore an ankle monitor for 30 days while 7 months pregnant.
3. I threw up all over someone twice in one day.
4. I have been sky-diving 4 times.
5. I have been arrested for vandalism.
6. I have a collection of over 500 stuffed bears.
7. I am currently 10 weeks pregnant.
And....DRUMROLL PLEASE.... I will now nominate:
*Molly at Stilettos & Diapers
*Dawn at Call me Grandma Dawn
*Brittany at 4 little men and girly twins
*Amber at A Little of What You Fancy Does You Good
*Lauren at busy bee lauren
*Justin at Naked In Public (who also happens to be my SINGLE, intelligent, good looking brother- WINK WINK SINGLE, intelligent, good looking Ladies!)
*Heather at It's Twinsanity
So which is true???
Leave a comment with your guess and the first correct person will win their choice of an 'I'm so blogging this' magnet, t-shirt or tote bag. (Note: The t-shirt pictured is a women's however there are also men's available- so comment away guys!)