Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Link Love

It's raining here in Colorado and I am fighting the urge to curl up in a blanket and nap while my kids do, because I am trying to get a few things organized. The urge is strong though. Why does rain always make me sleepy?

  Today, I am posting links to some things I think are awesome and some things that have really touched me. I hope these links encourage your heart, add a little fun and make you count your blessings.

As a parent, I really relate to this post. 
As a woman, this post hit home. And made me quickly turn to my husband and tell him, My lips are my favorite physical attribute- I love them- just so you know. {i think he thought i was nuts, bc that came out of nowhere. hehe}

I am a HUGE Etsy fan! If you don't know what Etsy is, don't waste another minute of your life not knowing. Go check it out. If you need a place to start, I big time heart this, this and this.

And in closing, I ask you to please be in prayer for this family. They lost their precious little boy, Cohen. I can't even imagine. I know the grief of losing a parent- but losing a child? My heart breaks for them.

No comments: