Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ahhhhh.....

It sure is good for the soul to spend time with your family. This has been SUCH a lazy, non-productive, weekend, just hanging out and spending time together.  But needed...especially because-

Matt is headed off for a business trip in the am to this lovely place:








He will be gone FOUR days! Sob!






I know it's only four days, but I love my guy, and I am going to miss him soooo much!

I have some fun stuff planned for when he's gone though- playdates, a Moulin Rouge ladies night with  dinner and wine!, and some adventures with my boys.


                  --------------------------------------------------------------


And just because my baby is bursting with squishycheeksooeygooeydeliciousness, here you go:

                                                    
                                          Yup. You're welcome.

1 comment:

Miller said...

I hope your four days goes fast. We have to do that a few times a year and I HATE IT!